From: "KDianne Stephens"
US registered (necessary for legal action) copyright records search/info can
be accessed at http://www.copyright.gov/records/

From: Rob Hudson <caveat...@gmail.com>
How does the compensation agreement that Harbin had with Montoya (if any) impact future sales of the Harbin works with her models? How do you consider publication or distribution (or restriction thereof) of Harbin's works with respect to the contributors?

From: Laura Rozenberg
The correct spelling is Ligia Montoya.?
Ligia sent Harbin folded models along with her letters.......

Hi,
Thanks to KDianne that's useful to know.

Rob, Thanks for the comments. I'm not 100% on how this works but if a book is reprinted, that's apparently ok.Any original agreements remain in place. Requests for use of Harbin models are judged on what or how it is to be used. Requests for any other contributors work has to be returned as we cannot give permission.

Laura, Sorry for spelling mistake and thanks for the explanation. That's was I was led to believe. It's good to have it confirmed.

All the best, Nigel Elworthy.