Hi Folding Friends,

My "Solo Origami Art Exhibition" campaign is coming to a close. I must thank
those who sponsored the project, Rachel, Terri, Mike and others. It has been
a long ride and has given me hope as a struggling artist.

The site is fun with website links under my biography and 3 videos: the main
image one telling about the project, an educational and audience interactive
video in the body of the article and the reception art talk video in the
FAQs. Also a fun view is the Flickr link:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/106488449@N08/sets/72157643782124904/ Please
enjoy!

The campaign ends a 5pm EST Monday evening so I am calling out to others
here for sponsorship. Your sponsorship means the world to me, I feel more
accepted, valued and appreciated and want to, in turn, help the community
more, so I ask for your help, please. A little secret revealed: a 20% off
coupon will be included in the listed reward.

Here is the link:
www.kickstarter.com/projects/1250854774/solo-origami-art-exhibition To
sponsor, they ask for you to set up a username and password, but it is
pretty easy. The funds will be retrieved by my supervisor and handled with
due care, if you were curious further detailed in the FAQs.

Lisa B. Corfman