I have gotten these off some private e-mails referrals. I think that the
Geometric Currency Sculptures are standard origami models - some I can credit
to specific folders, some are traditional - there are no credits given - I
think that there are copy right issues. The first picture is Tom Hull's FIT. It
is an old posting but I had not seen it before.

The rest would be better classified as Paper Crafts.

Mark Kennedy
paperdra...@rcn.com

Geometric Currency Sculptures by Kristi Malakoff
by Christopher Jobson on April 3,  2012
http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2012/04/geometric-currency-sculptures-by-kristi-malakoff/

I’m really enjoying these folded and pasted currency sculptures by Canadian
visual artist Kristi Malakoff (previously). Each polyhedra is folded, cut and
pasted together from several bills, blending the textures and colors from
multiple worldwide currencies. (via my modern met)

Delicate Paper Sculptures Suspended in Mid-Air by Peter Gentenaar
by Johnny Strategy on May 17, 2014
http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2014/05/delicate-paper-sculptures-suspended-in-mid-air-by-peter-gentenaar/
            The second posting of this link did work by the time I got it
Digest Form.

Realistic Birds Made from Paper and Watercolor Paint by Johan Scherft
by Christopher Jobson on April 24, 2013
http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2013/04/realistic-birds-made-from-paper-and-watercolor-paint-by-johan-scherft/

Geometric Paper Birds and Animals by Estudio Guardabosques
by Christopher Jobson on May 15, 2014
http://www.thisiscolossal.com/2014/05/geometric-paper-birds-and-animals-by-estudio-guardabosques/