Just a quick reminder that full convention registrations are $175 until June
1, then they go up to $190.
Also, the hotel is starting to fill up, but there are still rooms available
in our block.

Come take classes from Tomoko Fuse, Carmen Sprung, David and Assia Brill
July 31st thru Aug 3rd.
Thursday the 31st is a very light schedule, just casual folding for people
who come in by then.  Scheduled classes are Fri/Sat/Sun as usual.  But the
ball room will be open Thursday.

We have the great paper marbling teacher Steve Pittlekow coming back this
year.  Introductory marbling class is $45 and advanced marbling is $55.
In addition, we will have a PMC workshop (Precious Metal Clay) and paper
making workshop.

Registrations are going along well, and we are at over 100 people registered
so far, including people from Germany, Mexico, Pakistan, Holland, Canada and
several other countries.  Don't wait until the last minute, because we may
hit capacity this year and have to shut down registrations.  We only have
room for 200 to 225 people.

And for those of you who were here our first or second year, but have not
been back - keep in mind we are in a new, very nice hotel.  Everything on
one floor, refrigerators in every room, and the hotel is surrounded by
restaurants and shops.

Please visit us at www.ohiopaperfolders.com for more information and to
register online

Contact us if you need assistance