> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 19:09:42 -0500
> From: "Jorge E. Jaramillo" <odrau...@gmail.com>
> Subject: [Origami] Experiences on the virtual classes at OUSA 2014
> To: origami <origami@lists.digitalorigami.com>
> Would people who attended the virtual classes during OUSA 2014, please
> share their experiences? Things like conectivity, clarity, how good or bad
> was it, and everything you might want to share.
>
> I'm very interested in this topic.
> --
> Jorge Jaramillo

Hi Jorge,
I attended the Jeremy Shafer design class on Monday via virtual class and
wrote up quite a lengthy review for Marcio who organized the event. A few
bullet points here.

-Adobe meeting was fairly easy to set up and Marcio/OUSA provided
opportunities to test out the links prior to the event. -During the actual
class, there were quite a number of remote classmates so we chatted via
text while looking at Jeremy's class on video. If you have ever attended a
video meeting via webex, google hangout, or skype, the experience is mostly
similar.
-Video was mostly clear although anything on internet of course depends on
various factors beyond people's control.
-If we needed help Marcio was fairly responsive on chat as well.
-I wasn't folding as much as I just wanted to see some design tips and
ideas but others in class folded along as they explored diff design ideas.
I probably could have followed along.
-Believe the video will also be posted at a later date so you may get a
chance to see how it went.

Azulet
azu...@gmail.com