Bonjour!

I am currently traveling in Paris and looking to meet other French folders.
I know there is a meeting this Saturday at the MFPP and I am planning to go
there to fold and also to meet other folders. If you live in paris, I would
love to meet you and do some folding. I have made some tentative plans to
possibly meet before the meeting nearby at a cafe to fold and hang out and
then go to the meeting and do some more folding.

Please let me know by private message if you would like to join us and also
if you know of any good places to go in Paris for shopping for paper or
origami related things or if you know of any other meetings for folders. I
will be here for another week before I head back to the US. Thanks so much
and happy folding!

-Sok
s...@creased.com