HI,

I hope you have enjoyed the magazine for the time being. It has involved a
major effort which we have performed with love.

It's important that I tell you that the magazine is in a crucial moment in
its history. To publish the following issues, in both English and Spanish,
we need your help. We need someone who wants to join the editorial group,
making decisions about the magazine along with the rest of the team, but
also being an expert at grammar as well as spelling and helps reviewing the
magazine's texts.

Along with the new image that Mini Neo will have, we wish to keep a
professional writing style that everyone can enjoy, so we urgently need
someone to help us by revising it.

We are in need of a person that proofreads the issues in English and
another that can do the same for the issues in Spanish, of course it would
be wonderful to find someone who excellently handles grammar and spelling
in both languages ​​and wants to help out.

If you consider that you can help with either or both languages ​​or know
someone who wants to, please write to gerardo(a)neorigami.com or simply
reply this message.

I thank you very much in advance.We must continue publishing the magazine!