On September 30th Faye E. Goldman announced in the list the global activity
proposed by OrigamiUSA to conmemorate WOD during this year: promote origami
through public libraries.

I loved this year's activity, I hope many of you are participating or will
participate in the following World Origami Days. There's still plenty days
left.

I wanted to share with you what I've done so far:
http://neorigami.com/neo/index.php/en/articles/item/71126-the-world-origami-days-challenge

Hope you like it.By the way, I can't remember what global activity did
OrigamiUSA proposed last year. Can you help me remember?

2011: the dragon exhibition
2012: taking pictures of the flapping bird or boat with the WOD template.
2013: ¿?
2014: WOD Challenge (public libraries)