A while ago there was a discussion about what people preferred videos or
diagrams. I was just folding something and thinking how it would be a good
way to teach such model and stress enough how you can use some landmarks
that are not very easy to spot and it came to me that the way to do it
would be with a video showing a close up of the areas where those landmarks
are or the way you have to place the paper so that it lies where it has to.

Of course diagrams also can have zoom ins, but the person doing then would
soon get tired of drawing these details while on the video they would be
very easy to do. So I think this a point in favor of videos (not that I'm
saying that I prefer them over diagrams, I'm undecided about the subject).

Jorge Jaramillo