On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 9:35 AM, Origami Tree AMNH <amnh.t...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 6:22 PM, <kdiannesteph...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I noticed the OUSA folks in the video made no mention of the many
> > OUSA members/volunteers behind them. Very nice of Jennifer to acknowledge
> > the members presence and support to the organization.
> >

> Hi Dianne,
>
> I just wanted to let you know that since I was at the taping (it was filmed
> at my apartment!), I can attest that much of the full interview with Talo
> and Ros was cut down, and we had no control over how the piece was edited.
>
> Happy Holidays!
> Jenn

​I want to re-iterate what Jennifer has indicated. Long tapings are brought
down to minutes and those who are being taped have little control over what
finally goes in. I know both Ros and Talo well and am 100% confident that
they would have mentioned the many many volunteers from OUSA and around the
world, who submitted models..Unfortunately these lines got the proverbial
editors cuts.
Happy Holidays
Ravi Apte

​