On Dec 14, 2014, at 5:36 PM, Chris Lott <ch...@chrislott.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 14, 2014 at 1:30 PM, JC Nolan <j...@origamigeeks.com> wrote:
>>
>> Does anyone know the source of this design?
>
> I've seen this in various bookbinding books over the last decade. I used
> this fold for the conference program for an International Open Education
> conference 5 years or so ago.
>
> Chris Lott <ch...@chrislott.org>

JC and the list,
Not sure of the original source, but I recall making and carrying on of these
many years ago, before I had a smart phone.

PocketMod is the great site that I used to make them.
http://www.pocketmod.com/

They have pre-made pages to choose from as you build your book to print. There
are calendars, grids, lists, references, games, and you can upload your own
images too.

Cheers,
Brian K. Webb
http://www.origamishop.us