We now have confirmations from all our special guests for CenterFold 2014, so a quick update to all - (Give someone a CenterFold for Christmas).

The dates will be Friday July 31th-Sunday Aug 2nd 2015 (But we will have some activities on Thursday the 30th for anyone who is there).

Special guests are Robert Lang, Meenakshi Mukerji and Eric Gjerde. That should give us a great range - modulars, simple and complex animals and insects and tesselations.

As usual, we will have a total of between 60 and 70 classes, plus a few special workshops. And as usual, we are doing early bird discounts. Jan 15-Mar 31st $150.00, then up to $175.00 until May 31st, then up to $190.00 until the convention. We are giving a special discount to people who register between now and Jan 15th - $125.00 for the full convention with classes.

More info is online at http://www.ohiopaperfolders.com
registration is online there - just click the login/register link.

Please email me or call with any questions

John Scully
jscu...@ohiopaperfolders.com
Ohio Paper Folders
CenterFold Origami Convention