There are two meetings each month, for people who want to do paperfolding,
in the Antelope Valley, Mojave Desert, California, USA.

Tue, 03 Feb:  The next RUFF (Rosamond Upbeat Folding Fanatics) meeting will
be held on ---> Tuesday, 03 Feb, from 5-7pm, at the Rosamond Public Library.

Sat, 07 Feb:  The next HiDEF (Hi-Desert Enthusiastic Folders) meeting will
be held on ---> Saturday, 07 Feb, from 1-4pm, at the Lancaster Public
Library.

For the February meetings I will be prepared to teach the following:

----- Blackface Sheep, for Year of the Sheep, by Tony O’Hare. An
Intermediate model.
----- Peace Dove by Alice Gray. A Low-Intermediate model.
----- Twist Fish. by John Cunliffe. A Low-Intermediate model.
----- Tri-fold Envelope. A Low-Intermediate model.
----- And as always, if someone else wants to teach something or has a
model they want to fold, bring your stuff! I can also teach other simple
and intermediate models as needed.

*********************   Last Month’s Meeting Report
************************

The Meeting Reports can be found on my blog page, “Folding My Universe”, at:

www.origamichila.blogspot.com

---> The Jan report has been posted. Origamies we folded in January: (1)
Heart Bookmark;  (2) Six-page Booklet;  (3) Boat Note;  (4) Double-wall
Box/Tray;  (5) Penta Saar Star;  (6) Octopus;  (7) Corner Bookmark;  (8)
Traditional Drinking Cup;  (9) Simple Letterfold;  (10) Penguin Home;  (11)
Traditional Flapping Bird.

----- If anyone wants more info or directions to the library, just reply to
my email address.

Chilagami - I think, therefore I fold; I fold, therefore I am
Folding for Fun in the Mojave Desert
Southern California, USA
chilag...@gmail.com
www.origamichila.blogspot.com