> > Square Origami Paper - That's Never Square !!!
> >
> > Why is it not square when folded corner to corner (diagonally).
> > It's packaged as square origami paper.
>
> It probably was square when it was cut.
>
> Paper is made with water and is never totally dry.

I live in Colorado - where it is very dry -  I generally "make do" and
split the difference in models that I am just doing for fun. For nicer
models, a friend keeps his paper in a plastic box with a film can - yeah I
know those are hard to find, but you can probably find something else -
with holes in the top and a damp sponge. It seems to help.