Hi guys,

On April 5 I had sent a message asking for your help scanning a single step
from different diagrams. All regarding the same type of fold.I actually
didn't get any scanned images so I wanted to ask once again but this time I
only want to bother you regarding a single book.

Do you have "Genuine Japanese Origami" Book 2 by Jun Maekawa? Las time I
made a mistake when I asked here in the list about the book, I typed
"Geometric" instead of "Japanese". If you have it would you please scan for
me step 11 of the "Triple Spiral Cube"; it's in page 70. It's for an
article I'm working on. Of course, I will credit the original source of the
image : )

I hope you can help me out ; )