Just a reminder that every Sunday, I post an origami-related cartoon up on
my blog (I have them post-dated every Sunday up through November 2016, at
the moment).  Today's comic is from Bound and Gagged:

http://havepaperwilltravel.blogspot.com/2015/04/sunday-funnies_19.html

Also, a Kenneth Kawamura butterfly ball revival out here, by Yami:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEjDzSBXv5o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh1ssfGr8Ek

Yesterday I dusted off the only butterfly ball I ever made (using printed
out paper by someone here on the O-List many moons ago) and tried out an
experiment for my closing stage demo, annual Monterey Park stage demo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK2-FxAz3lI

I filled it piƱata-like with some smaller waterbombs, helicopters, and
"litter".  Hadn't seen that done before.

I just now remember, though, having done this before with LaFosse
butterflies for kids at a school and they got to keep the tiny
butterflies.  That was about 8 years ago.

Michael
http://havepaperwilltravel.blogspot.com/