The OrigamiUSA Convention 2015 is this coming weekend. If you can’t make it
in person, there are a couple of ways to join us.

If you’re a member, you can attend virtual classes, streamed remotely from
the convention, for a small fee. There’s a very exciting line-up:

https://origamiusa.org/convention2015_remoteclasses

In addition, we’re excited to introduce a free LIVE feed, which will let
you see other parts of the convention, and anyone can join.

·      Take a Guided Tour of the Convention exhibition, hosted by Ruthanne
Bessman, on Saturday, June 20, 2015, 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM New York time

·      Watch the Oversized Folding event, hosted by Jason Ku, on Sunday,
June 21, 2015, 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM New York time

All you have to do is to open the following URL on your browser at the
above times:

 https://origamiusa.adobeconnect.com/convention_2015/

Using online streaming technology, you will be able to join these events
remotely, and use the chat room to send questions or comments and interact
with the other attendees.

Remember, to attend the Guided Tour or Oversized Folding Event:

·         you don’t have to be a member

·         you don’t have to pre-register

·         it’s free

We are really excited to be able to broadcast these events, thanks to the
efforts of the convention and web teams, and the kindness of the
presenters. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Jan Polish, on behalf of OrigamiUSA