Dear Fellow Paperfolders,

The OrigamiUSA Fundraising Committee is excited to announce a new initiative, "Project Connect," that is focused on facilitating more connections among our members. We know that many of you live far from any convention site, cannot attend a convention, and/or do not have a local Community Origami Group. For this reason we are having our first fundraiser for online classes that will be interactive, real time, and will connect paperfolders anywhere with a teacher who can also be anywhere.

With your support, the first Project Connect real-time, interactive online class will occur in Fall 2015, so keep an eye out for details in late summer.

In the future, we hope to expand the range of activities of Project Connect to include events like "Virtual Convention." You just received an email from Jan Polish with details of an exciting opportunity to experience several 2015 OrigamiUSA Convention events remotely. We encourage you to take advantage of these "convention comes to you" events!! With Project Connect we can collaborate with our membership to offer more of these opportunities in the future.

A Project Connect fundraiser will take place at this year's convention. If you are attending, look for our table in the Hospitality room, and please consider donating. We will appreciate any amount no matter how small. Even if you cannot donate, please come and talk with us --- there are many other ways to support Project Connect, which we would be happy to describe to you.

If you are not coming to convention you can still donate to Project Connect by clicking on the "Donate" link on the OrigamiUSA home page. When you donate, please specify "Project Connect" in the Comment Box. And you can also connect with us to ask questions, tell us your ideas, and volunteer to participate at: <fundrais...@origamiusa.org>.

Looking forward to connecting with you!

Sincerely,

Char Morrow
Patty Grodner
OrigamiUSA Fundraising Committee Co-Chairs