We are doing pretty well so far with our fund raiser to provide origami books
and paper to children’s hospitals across the US, but we need your help!

The project is simple to explain:  We are working to raise $53,000 to provide
100 origami books and 100 packages of paper to all 192 children’s hospitals in
the US.

We will be self-publishing four titles, each with 10-12 models.  So each
hospital will receive 25 copies of 4 different books.  The intent is for kids
to be able to have a book and paper to keep.

Important update:  While at the OUSA convention last weekend, we received a
firm offer from one person that when we hit $15,000, they will match it.  So
any donations you make now, or have already made will be doubled!

So PLEASE go to http://www.gofundme.com/origamiforhospital and make a donation.
 $5 or $500 – it all adds up.  Seriously...this is a great project, but we need
your assistance to reach our goal.

We are a registered 501c3 non-profit.

Call or email with any questions
John Scully & Monica Salisbury