Hi Folks,

We've been getting a lot of questions about PCOC status, so here's a brief
update. Registration will go live on August 24th, and here's the TENTATIVE
schedule - the days are fixed, but the exact times and events are subject
to change.

======

*Thursday October 8*

6:00-8:00pm — Wine & Cheese Reception - not in Early Bird Package (EBP)

*Friday October 9*

9:00-10:00 — Friday Class Registration

10:00-12:00 — Friday Morning Classes, origami related, not in EBP

1:00-11:00 — Hospitality Area open

12:00-2:00 — Lunch

2:00-5:00 — Friday Afternoon Classes, origami related, not in EBP

6:00-8:00 — Welcome Reception

8:00-10:00— Registration, First-Timers class, Teaching Tips

8:00-10:00 — Exhibition open for PCOC attendees

11:00-all night — Late-night folding area open

*Saturday October 10*

8:00 — Registration open, doors open

8:00-11:00pm — Hospitality Area open

9:45 — Welcome address, announcements

10:00-12:00 — Classes

10:00-6:00 — Exhibition open

12:00-2:00 — Lunch

2:00-5:00 — Classes

6:30-7:00 — Cocktail Hour

7:00-9:00 — Banquet

9:00-9:30 — Entertainment

9:30-all night — Late-night folding area open

*Sunday October 11*

8:00 — Registration open, doors open

8:00-5:00pm — Hospitality Area open

9:45 — Announcements

10:00-12:00 — Classes

10:00-5:30 — Exhibition open

12:00-1:50 — Lunch

2:00-5:00 — Classes

5:00 — PCOC ends

5:00-all night — Late-night folding area open

*Monday October 12*

Post-convention tour, reservation required, wait list has been started, not
in EBP

======

We're waiting for meal prices from the hotel before we can finalize the
pricing, but, barring major surprises, we anticipate that the Early Bird
Package will be between $215 and $230.

Remember that hotel rooms at our special price are limited. Here's the link
to hotel reservations:

   - Reservation Hotline <http://tinyurl.com/owfjs8s>

Please let Barbara Gardner know if you have questions, at bfp...@gmail.com.

Regards, Jan Polish for the PCOC team