I had asked here if the institutionalization of the popular name Kawasaki
Rose was a unique case. David Mitchell mentioned some other examples,
declaring that this phenomena is rather random, and approving the addition
of the creator's last name when mentioning a model. In his site, Gilad
Aharoni states different roses created by Toshikazu Kawasaki but he said in
the list that those names were his own taxonomy of Kawasaki's rose models
and that he believed Kawasaki had simply named his model "Rose".

Thanks for your answers. I ask you to bear with me because I'm a complete
ignorant when it comes to the Kawasaki Rose but I wanna learn, that's why I
hope you can answer this few questions: Does the literal name "Kawasaki
Rose" refer to an specific model or a set of models? Exactly which model or
models? What is the official name or names, as they appear in the diagrams,
of that model or models?

That's it. Thank you for everything you've taught me so far =D