Hi Folding Friends!

I've undertaken another large origami project and am reaching out for your
help.  I've been collaborating with a designer who graduated from the Fiber
Science and Apparel Design department of Cornell University, and we're
trying to raise money to create looks for and participate in Vancouver
Fashion Week.  The clothing we're making is heavily origami inspired, and
utilizes work that has come out of my research for Cornell's Laboratory of
Atomic and Solid State Physics.

We've got just over 2 weeks left of our Indiegogo campaign, and we need all
the help we can get!  Donations of any amount will be met with enthusiasm,
and we'd love if you could help us spread the word!

igg.me/at/vogel

Thank you so much!

--
Win