I was organizing my old models and found one I don't remember having
folded, it's a plain side hexagonal antiprism, folded from a square and
based on a 60 ° triangle grid slanted 15 ° from the vertical.

The one I found was not very well folded and now I can't find the
references or an elegant way to close it. Gerardo told me he thought it had
been taught by Chris Palmer when he was here some years ago, but nobody
that I know of who attended his classes remembers it.

So does anyone know the author of this model? You can see a picture of this
model at:
http://s13.postimg.org/7dmzuerdj/IMG_20150815_150954.jpg

--
Jorge Jaramillo