The original email neglected to mention the exact date of the tour!
Corrected below ... sorry if there was confusion.

Next weekend is the Pacific Coast OrigamiUSA Convention (PCOC) in Boulder
CO. We hope to see many of you there - there's an exciting lineup of
classes, and wonderful special guests (Leyla Torres and Michael Naughton).
But if you're not attending, you can enjoy PCOC without being there. We’ll
have a free LIVE feed, which will let you see parts of the convention. You
can take a Guided Tour of PCOC with host Jason Ku. He’ll show you the
exhibition, talk to our Special Guests, and chat with attendees. If you’d
like to join, just open the following URL on your browser between 8:00pm
and 8:45pm, Mountain Daylight Time, on Friday, October 9th:

https://origamiusa.adobeconnect.com/pcoc_2015/

Using this technology, you’ll be able to join the tour, interact with
attendees using Live Chat, ask questions and provide comments. No
pre-registration is necessary, there is no cost, and it’s not limited to
members.

Regards, Jan Polish for the PCOC Team