HI GUYS,

A new friend showed me something pretty cool. The $5,000 Colombian pesos
bank note has the image of a Colombian Poet from the XIX century: Jose
Asunción Silva. As I was told, he—like many—loved to drink during the
night. He killed himself one night, by shooting his own heart. But that's
not the cool thing; the cool thing is that when you fold the bank note a
certain way a wine glass appears, and when you fold it another way a heart
appears instead. Two images hidden in the bank note in honor to his story.

My friend learned about the hidden images during a visit to the Coin Museum
in Colombia. Here's a web page about the bank note and its hidden images...
it includes pictures. The content is in Spanish:
http://www.fusagasuga-cundinamarca.gov.co/publicaciones.php?id=42776&dPrint=1

I thought you guys might like the bank note since you have to fold to see
the hidden images.

Cheers!