Is there a running list somewhere of people who are ripping off origami
artists without attribution or permission who currently persist? Or a party
that is responsible for confirming alleged violations?
Maybe it's my advancing age, but I get quite cross walking into Barnes and
Noble in the States and seeing what looks like a James Sakoda bird base
rose featured prominently on a jewelry kit or book with no attribution
whatsoever.
Also, what's the current, most effective best practice for making people
cease and desist when they're doing this?
(Note: I'm not trying to start a discussion on the intricacies of copyright
law, what constitutes a violation, settled cases (e.g. Lang et al), or
musings about what should or shouldn't be legal)