[Note from your list admin: Sorry if this is a duplicate message for some
of you, this was mistakenly let through normally - by me - this morning; I
am forwarding this reply for Yahoo user Francesco Mancini <
fmanc...@ymail.com> so that it gets through to everyone. Please reply to
the list or to him, not to me.]

Mar 24/11/15, cafe...@pacific.net <cafe...@pacific.net> ha scritto:

> The diagrams for this rectangular box are clear but the
> proportions of
> the rectangular paper are not. It is not 2 to 1.

> Any one have any ideas?

Hi Louise,

in my copy there is a note under the first step.
"Il lato maggiore deve essere leggermente piĆ¹ grande del doppio del lato
minore".
(The long side needs to be a little bit bigger than the double of the short
side).

So the proportions are 1:2.something

Francesco

"There's a fold in everything..." www.flickr.com/photos/mancinerie