Hi guys,

Yesterday I created a very simple flat frame. I just figured out a way to
make pockets and tips in the corners in order to connect the moulding
(borders of the paper). In order to fold it you must make two consecutive
valley folds on each border, like if you were "rolling" them.  Here's a
picture:
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlf1/v/t1.0-9/12301481_1217985684884074_7488804344620643128_n.jpg?oh=4f8bf057f7639a723f33ee386828611c&oe=56FAE4D9

I folded that one using letter size copy paper. You can also fold it by
starting from a square and doing two consecutive blintz bases on the same
side of the sheet. If someone had already created it, maybe that person
used those references. In that case the width of the moulding would be
equal to 1/4 of any side of the frame; that would be a pretty big moulding.

I would like to claim it as my own design if no one else had created it
before. Can any of you tell me if it had already been created?

Thanks guys!