I'm looking for red (not a dark burgundy, but a nice true red) kraft paper
that shows the natural brown color on one side.
This was recently posted by Dave Venables to the BOS mailing list:

If you have an IKEA store near you it's worth popping in and getting some paper from their Christmas selection. This one is a particularly good strong and crisp paper http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/50303226/ and at £3:00 for a 8 metre roll**a bargain I would say. It is essentially old fashioned brown wrapping or craft paper printed red on one side. It is used by Sarah Adams in her video of the**Hydrangea Ribbon Box by Dáša Ševerová and Shuzo Fujimoto**http://www.happyfolding.com/instructions-severova_fujimoto-hydrangea_ribbon_box.

I don't know if IKEA exists in the USA.

Richard
(Piracicaba, SP, Brazil)