Dear friends,

OASIS, the Origami Artists of Israel, is pleased to announce its third
origami convention. Participants are Israel's leading origami artists,
designers and folders.
There will be lectures and workshops and of course displays of participants’
works in the convention space. Detailed program of the convention will be
published soon.
The special guests from abroad are Nicolas Terry (France) and Federico
Scalambra (Italy).
The convention is meant for experienced folders and is not suitable for
beginners.

Location and time:
The venue is in Nof Ginosar Hotel, on the North shore of the Sea of Galilee,
Israel.
The convention is from Thursday 17 March 2016 at 13:00, until Saturday night
of March 19. Please see the hotel site for more information:
http://english.ginosar.co.il/
We promise the weather will be sunny, as it is always in the spring time
here.

Costs:
The price for the convention essentially covers the hotel only, as we do not
charge registration fee from oversees participants.
Room for two people (Bad & Breakfast) - 620₪ per night.

For details and clarifications please contact us here:
oasisorig...@gmail.com

You are all invited!

Garibi Ilan
OASIS CEO