Thus spake "Hans Dybkjær" <h...@papirfoldning.dk> on 3/9/16 10:16 PM:

>On 10 Mar 2016, at 00:45, Robert Lang <rob...@langorigami.com> wrote:
>>
>> Well, it's now ready to go, so I invite you all to check it out!
>>
>> http://langorigami.com
>> [Š]
>> There's still stuff to add (more journal articles, I'm planning),
>
>Looks beautiful and is easy to navigate. Thank you for making the great
>effort.
>Incidentally, I looked up you references and saw that Origami^6 is has
>been available for some time. However, not yet as Kindle. When will that
>be?

Don't know; that's a question for the publisher. (Although, if she's
reading, Patsy might have some insights.)

>I¹ve Origami 4 and 5 for Kindle, and they are great to read, making notes
>in etc. on an iPad pro, so I don¹t really want a paper version if I can
>get a Kindle version.

4 and 5 were published by A K Peters (now part of CRC Press); 6 was
published by the American Mathematical Society. Looks like they have their
own eReader:

http://bookstore.ams.org/about-reader

HTH,

Robert