<Has anyone used Minwax Polycrylic to preserve small models? My daughter
<wants to make some earrings and has been told that this product does well.
<Is there something else that people like?
<Dee

For jewelry I find polyacrylic to be an excellent finishing choice. I transfer it for storage to a glass container with a metal screw cap.
Heating the completed piece will harden the finish.
Several of my Origami jewelry pieces can be seen at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gViV3UBzp18 Many examples of my paper jewelry finished with polyacrylic can be seen at http://orifun.weebly.com/jewelry.html
ORIfun to all,
Dianne