Hi everyone,

it's been quite a while since I uploaded my last tutorial, so I wanted to
make this an extra special one. So I hope you'll enjoy my newest video,
which shows how to fold "Llopio's Moment of Truth" designed by Neal Elias.
It's an iconic model, which early on showed what can be done by folding a
single sheet of paper.

Picture of the model:
http://www.happyfolding.com/gallery-elias-llopios_moment_of_truth_2016
Video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/7NnD4aqP1k8
Video on happyfolding.com:
http://www.happyfolding.com/instructions-elias-llopios_moment_of_truth

Thanks to Dave Venables for his permission to make this video accessible to
you, and in general to contributing so generously to the origami community!

Diagrams for the model are published in the BOS booklet "Neal Elias:
Selected Works 1964 - 1973" (
http://www.happyfolding.com/book-venables-neal_elias_selected_works_1964_1973
) and on the DVD "The Origami World of Neal Elias" (
http://www.happyfolding.com/book-venables-origami_world_of_neal_elias )
If you like Neal Elias' work I especially recommend getting the DVD, which
gives you access to over 1500 of Neal's notebook pages and thus over 1000
of his creations!

Best wishes and happy folding,

-- Sara