Hi all
As advertised in the recent BOS Magazine and on our web-site, the BOS Autumn
Convention is taking place at Swansea University, Singleton Park Campus,
Swansea SA2 8PP over the weekend of Fri 2nd - Sunday 4th Sept. It is the first
BOS convention held in Wales, so “Croeso i Gymru!” (Welcome to Wales), and
there will be a Welsh flavour to the weekend.

We hope you planning on going to the convention. Our special guest at this
Convention will be Maria Sinayskaya, an origami artist who is mostly known for
her modular origami designs — kusudamas and stars, inspired by her mathematical
background & love for geometry.  Born and raised in Russia, Maria now resides
in Durban, South Africa. See her web-site www.goorigami.com for more
information. Maria will be teaching some of her wonderful designs at the
convention, and copies of her new book “Zen Origami” will be available.

We would like to invite any other attendees to teach a class. This may be one
of your own designs, a model from the Model Collection (contact us for
details), or a model of your choice (please ask for permission from the
designer). Alternatively you may wish to do a workshop or give a talk. Simple,
intermediate and complex models are all welcome!

If you are interested, then please contact Nigel, Gwyneth or myself and we will
send you a teaching form and details of the models in the collection if you
require them. Please send us a copy of the diagrams if you can for inclusion in
our Model Collection, and a photo of the completed model.

If you would like to come to the convention but have not yet booked, you can do
so via the BOS website at
http://www.britishorigami.info/society/meetings/condata.php

We look forward to hearing from you.

Iechyd Da!

Tony O’Hare, Nigel Elworthy & Gwyneth Radcliffe
Convention Organisers
Our contact details are:
Tony O’Hare 07766761251 or 01179 446 106 ch...@britishorigami.info
Nigel Elworthy 02920 624 772 public...@britishorigami.info