Two weeks ago I was at the IV International Origami Meeting in Facatativá.
I'm finally proud of how I presented my models on the exhibition, so I
decided to share the photos with you.

I presented only two models: "Golden Retriever", created by Satoshi Kamiya
and "Bento Box", created by me.

https://scontent-mia1-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14721542_1477851865564120_6253974084825140370_n.jpg?oh=9b178eef160eb6887c4067aaa8fcf329&oe=58A0FFC9

I do not know if everyone knew "Pedestal". It is also a model of mine.

https://scontent-mia1-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14725706_1477851878897452_3971969391809145071_n.jpg?oh=21e5d42af7bdd27896cc150839db8996&oe=589F67E1

I placed the yellow tape so that the public would be more careful with the
models. If "Pedestal" would have fallen down it would've been a disaster.

https://scontent-mia1-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14650248_1477851888897451_3651513321710871416_n.jpg?oh=7a492a46e4bf973123613371fd3c7877&oe=58AD3E6A

I folded "Golden Retriever" using aluminum foil for embossing; it's
thickish. You know about the art of embossing?

https://scontent-mia1-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14666109_1477851902230783_1731864290477393297_n.jpg?oh=860e378e63a6a5c2d6540e9370a9c219&oe=58A405C7

Then I used golden enamel paint.

https://scontent-mia1-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14671174_1477851808897459_1057466033287251740_n.jpg?oh=d8c951d22923f81a658c1dd558192a4c&oe=58AB13E5

I folded "Bento Box" using polypropylene fabric. But I cheated; it has
reinforcements made of transparencies and Formica.

https://scontent-mia1-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14705609_1477851805564126_7678864884139833514_n.jpg?oh=29f3b0bbabce29cf08d5848fe5496979&oe=589D4BA7

The "glass case" is made of a transparency sheet with electrical tape to
attach the walls and give it a different look : )

https://scontent-mia1-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14639617_1477851798897460_7935093876983733966_n.jpg?oh=025982fc0188b2725c12e1788d7e76c7&oe=5891517D

Giovani Bernal made this display for Isa Klein's models; she was the
international guest. I loved his display! Although it isn't origami.

https://scontent-mia1-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14729279_1477851928897447_5750972903055568924_n.jpg?oh=fcd171ced9794cfd5781faf6976891a8&oe=5896879B

Finally, there was a workshop on art interventions. I participated in it
and we made this artwork to which we decided not to give a title.

I hope you like my pictures. Please share your comments; I like to indulge
my ego =P