Meenakshi Mukerji: I had a fabulous time at Origami Mexico 2016 at Mexico City
last month!  Enchanting city, warmhearted people, fabulous food and awesome
folders - I couldn't ask for more!  Being there during the Day of the Dead
festivities was an added bonus.  If anybody is contemplating going there, I
would highly recommend it!

Arlene and I had a wonderful time in Mexico the previous year. The pictures
brought back many fine memories of the convention, the folders and touring. We
would also highly recommend attending to anyone. It is a small but with
enthusiastic folders.

We have never been to a bad convention, so attend any that you can. All of the
conventions have a local flavor but are united in the love of paper folding. We
have always left conventions with friends that would be a joy to see again.

Only speaking English is not a major problem - there are always a few people
who can help out a bit. Besides we all speak Origami - so teaching and learning
is not any more difficult. Translation is especially useful at meal times with
unfamiliar menus.

You should have a good time at the CDO, we have been there a few times and
enjoyed them immensely.  We just had a fine time at the 20th Origami Convention
in Cali, Colombia. I had attended the second convention and saw a few old
friends.

Mark