I love origami. During this six years I've been VERY passionate about
creating original practical models, having them all a real use in
everyday life. Although I have created a couple of models that are
simply aesthetic.

Anyway... during all this time I don't think I've found anyone else
that has also been particularly dedicated to creating original
practical models. I gotta confess it sometimes feels a bit lonely,
that's why I wanna reach out to others like me.

Do you know any others? Can you please give me their names? Might you
also know how to contact them?

Thanks in advance : )

You can answer through the list or through a private message to
gerardo(a)neorigami.com

Gerardo
gerardo(a)neorigami.com