Hi Origami Friends,

I am planning a trip to Cuba for a few days in March, and I would like to make contact with folders there if possible. If you know of people there who might be interested in meeting up with me (mainly planning to be in Havana), and/or any teachers who might be interested in origami in the classroom please help me get in touch with them.

I would be happy for you to pass along my email contact info, or receive their contact info if they are agreeable to that.

See my email info below (and some credentials in case that is important). Thanks for any help you can lend.

Cheers,
Char Morrow
c.charlenemor...@comcast.net or cmor...@mtholyoke.edu
OrigamiUSA Board Member