Hi everyone!

Last weekend I sent you an email from the 50th anniversary BOS convention.
I had a fantastic time there. Thanks to everyone who made it the great
experience it was - starting, of course, with the organizers, the helpers,
the people leading workshops and giving talks, but also to everyone who
came and was so nice and represented what to me is the spirit of origami!

But of course not everyone could come to the convention. So today I'd like
to share some resources with you to bring the convention home to you, too.
:)

As you may know, I both held a workshop and gave a talk.

1. Workshop on "Star Luisium" designed by Angelika Spindler
I'll upload a video on how to fold this model later on this year, but last
weekend I already released diagrams for it. So you can fold one already,
especially if you prefer diagrams over videos.

Photo: http://www.happyfolding.com/gallery-spindler-star_luisium
Diagrams: http://www.happyfolding.com/diagrams?designer=685 or
http://flotterfalter.de/anleitungen/

2. Talk on "How to be a better origami teacher"
10 years ago I started with origami and at the same time with teaching it.
At the convention I gave a talk with 15 tips on how to be a better origami
teacher, sharing some of my experiences from the past. Of course, there are
many other things I could have added, but I hope I made a good selection.
This last week I was super busy getting a video of that talk ready for you,
adding pictures and video snippets to emphasise my points. I hope you enjoy
it and do let me know:
Which of the tips is your favourite? Which other ones would you have
included?

Video: https://youtu.be/jurFXVS6euo or
http://www.happyfolding.com/talk-how_to_be_a_better_origami_teacher

Thanks also to Paul Hanson and Robin Macey, who recorded the talk. Robin
Macey also sent me photos of the convention to use in the video, so an
additional thanks for that.

3. Short vlog
Plus, if you'd like to see a couple of snapshots especially of my family at
the convention, check out my 2-minute vlog on the convention.

Video: https://youtu.be/Zm79A8k4OyM or
http://www.happyfolding.com/convention-50th_anniversary_bos_2017

Best wishes and happy folding,

-- Sara