Hi everyone,

My name is Daniel and I'm from Cal Origami at UC Berkeley and we will be
hosting the 5th East Bay Origami Convention (EBOC) on March 18th, 2018.
Currently, we are looking for volunteer instructors to lead workshops for
our convention.  If you're interested in volunteering to teach a workshop,
we will provide your ticket and convention book for free. We'll also need
the following information by the end of November:

   - The model you'll be folding, as well as a picture of it
   - The difficulty of the model
   - Rough estimate of how much time you'll need
   - Optional: time of day you wish to teach

By the end of December, we'll also need:

   - A short biography about yourself (how you became involved in origami,
   what you use origami for, what origami means to you, etc.)
   - Optional: Small picture of yourself

In addition, we’re creating a book for the convention, so if you’d like to
send in any origami diagrams or articles of your own, we’d be happy to
include them. If your diagram or article is included in the convention
book, we will send one to you for free.  If you're interested in either
teaching or submitting a diagram, please send an email to
eastbayorigami...@gmail.com.

Best regards,
Daniel Ma