Den 6. dec. 2017 kl. 18.09 skrev Jorge E. Jaramillo <odrau...@gmail.com>:

> On Dec 6, 2017 12:00 PM, Mark Burger asked about the best paper for folding
> the butterfly ball.
I have had great success with tant paper, 75 mm, which comes in many
tone-in-tone clear color packs and has a nice balance between thinness for the
butterfly effect when you smack it into the air, and stiffness for the ball and
for the satisfying sound when it hits the floor.

> I don't have an answer for that but I have 2 more questions.
>
> Is the "official" name Butterfly Ball or Butterfly Box?
I believe “butterfly ball” or the original “butterfly bomb”, the latter my
favorite despite some veterans’ connotations to some real bombs during the
Second World War.

> Who is the author of this model?
Kenneth Kawamura.
You might also see http://papirfoldning.dk/da/ugensfold/2008-42.html and photo