Den 26. mar. 2018 kl. 06.11 skrev Hadi Tahir

> modified tradiotional origami sampan.
> here is the diagrams:
> https://haditahir.wordpress.com/2016/04/19/origami-perahu-sampan/

>  a message, that my video infringes someone's copyright
> (http://www.origami-make.org/origami-boat-large-sampan.php (published on
> December 1, 2010)) which i have never known before, and asked me to remove
> the video.

Dear Hadi,
You have a nice site, and I like your diagrams. A cleaner site than the other
which bubbles over with annoying ads.

It is a common situation doing simple models, and even more so with simple
variations over traditional models. I have tried both ways, and managed to come
to with the other part, except in a couple of cases where I deemed the
counterpart too difficult to contact and just removed my diagram - in the end
it is easier to make other designs, even if it was something you were proud of.

You could try to ask back kindly, suggesting that you make an acknowledgment of
the preceding creation and a link to his/hers site? Maybe even suggest that you
remove the video and keep the diagram? As he only asked you to remove the video?

By the way, in 2013 I wrote an article for the BOS Magazine 286, “On design
variations” which included the guideline “Change the orientation of the crease
pattern on the paper.”, incidentally precisely your case. I propose that
henceforth I have dibs and copyright on any model obtained from other models
using this and other techniques mentioned in the article :-)

Good luck,
    Hans

Hans Dybkjær
Site: papirfoldning.dk