From: 'Dominic Mason' via publicity
[mailto:public...@britishorigami.info]
Sent: 21 May 2018 12:32
Subject: Call out for Origami artists!

Hi Nigel,
        Here at 20-21 Visual Arts Centre we're planning an Open
submission Origami exhibition over the summer.
The idea is to include everyone of all abilities from masters of the
craft to people creating something for the first time (hopefully a
few from overseas as well as the UK).
We've a history of showing art forms that aren't normally represented
in mainstream galleries, and it's going to be really interesting
having this exhibition coinciding with a Turner Prize winning artist
(Grayson Perry) in our other space!
All the details are on our website at
http://www.2021visualartscentre.co.uk/origami-open/
I've also just created a Facebook event at
https://www.facebook.com/events/375399569612720/
Any assistance you're able to offer in promoting this opportunity to
your members and other origami enthusiasts would be most appreciated
(it's a bit short notice to publicise, so we need all the help we can
get!)
many thanks
Dominic Mason
Exhibitions Manager
20-21 Visual Arts Centre
01724 297073

Current exhibitions:
28 April to 23 June - Michael Shaw - Sculpting Architecture
31 March to 9 June - Marray Ballard - The Prospect of Immortality

www.2021VisualArtsCentre.co.uk
www.facebook.com/2021VAC
www.twitter.com/2021VisualArts

This e-mail expresses the opinion of the author and is not
necessarily the view of the Council. Please be aware that anything
included in an e-mail may have to be disclosed under the Freedom of
Information Act and cannot be regarded as confidential. This
communication is intended for the addressee(s) only. Please notify
the sender if received in error. All Email is monitored and recorded.
Please think before you print- North Lincolnshire Council greening
the workplace.