Hi everyone -

In an effort to stem the rising flood of list spam (which, thankfully, only
we admins have to deal with - so far nothing gets through to the list
itself) I've made a couple of back-end server changes.

This should not be user-visible in any way; but on the odd chance that you
suddenly find that you cannot send email to the list, please *contact me
directly* and let me know.

(This is the one situation in which you should not use the administrative
list address to contact us. Recall that the regular admin address for all
list-function-related questions is:

  <origami-own...@lists.digitalorigami.com>

and which you've all added to your address books, by now, I'm sure.)

Thanks, as you were, fold something, write about it, etc., etc.

Anne