Hi everyone,

here's a quick overview of the tutorials I posted since my last email:

1. Standing Witch (Francesco Mancini)
Halloween may be over, but the fun folds don't stop. This witch is one such
example - and it can easily second as a wizard, too. After all, who doesn't
need some extra magic in their life once in a while?

Tutorial: https://youtu.be/Riafmn04jus or
https://www.happyfolding.com/instructions-mancini-standing_witch
Time-Lapse: https://youtu.be/_03PRVq3RTE or
https://www.happyfolding.com/animation-mancini-standing_witch
Diagrams:
https://origamiusa.org/thefold/article/diagrams-and-video-standing-witch

Thanks to Francesco for meeting my challenge of designing this model,
drawing diagrams for it and letting me make a video tutorial for all of
you. Be sure to check out more of his work at
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mancinerie/
and his YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/mancinerie

2. Euro Shirt with Tie (Stefan Delecat)
A shirt from a banknote is probably one of the earliest more advanced
origami models I folded. This one is a superb advancement: a shirt with a
tie. Stefan previously designed one from a dollar bill, this is the Euro
version.
I love to fold money especially when giving it away as a gift. With
Christmas slowly but surely nearing, this is a great design for exactly
that!

Tutorial: https://youtu.be/gxLs4UuGuVI or
https://www.happyfolding.com/instructions-delecat-euro_shirt_with_tie
Time-lapse: https://youtu.be/_VE6GD7ooVM or
https://www.happyfolding.com/animation-delecat-euro_shirt_with_tie

Diagrams for $ version:
http://www.papierfaltkunst.de/diagramme/shirt-with-tie.pdf

Thanks to Stefan for sharing this design with me and letting me make a
video for all of you. Be sure to also check out Stefan's website
http://www.papierfaltkunst.de and his Flickr stream
https://www.flickr.com/photos/origamicat

Have a great weekend and happy folding,

-- Sara