Dear origami friends,

I am proud and excited to announce that my self-published origami book is
out!
It is called *Origami Tessellations for Everyone*, and it contains 32
original tessellation models of mine. In a way it summarize my ten years as
an origami artist, since there are not only diagrams inside, but also many
projects and real life applications I made from those tessellations, such
as jewelry, wall tiles and more.
I believe my unique way to teach tessellations makes this book truly to
everyone! I present a step by step guide for the single molecule, and then
a CP for 2 by 2 molecule project, as well as 4 by 4, with many tips and
explanations.

I can never thank enough Franziska W. Schwarz
<https://www.facebook.com/franziska.schwarz.359?__tn__=%2CdK-R-R&eid=ARDvjiGuCanpEwoP4sTxpyNsPpTO4VpBsKd9qcJfORCscY5ryxsWE-c5aHpF1qPRjq-0Yh9FcWD9sePM&fref=mentions>
for
making such beautiful hand-drawn diagrams, and to Elina Gor
<https://www.facebook.com/elina.gor?__tn__=%2CdK-R-R&eid=ARDyPu3EZBZvpU5I4hxB_AzdKA05g0o1gdJZiUBKhkxL6Djjja2JsLJzjbdkXk6AudqRy7_Uq7GFr1PE&fref=mentions>
for
the perfect design and cover.
And if you do not find any grammar mistakes, it is due to the professional
work of Sherry Gerstein, my editor.

The book is available on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/9659270003

Marry Christmas!!