Dear Folding Friends,

Origami Connect is offering 7 fabulous classes during our Winter/Spring 2019
season.

Our 4 regular season classes have something for everyone: a beautiful snowflake
by Jared Needle, a wonderful camel by Seth Friedman, an ornamental omega star
by Mike Naughton, and a prismatic star, which is a small gem of a model, by
Janet Yelle.

But wait, there’s more! There will be 3 exciting bonus classes offered in
collaboration with the Bring OAS to PCOC 2019 Fundraiser
<https://fundrazr.com/OAS-PCOC2019>. All proceeds from these 3 classes will be
donated in support of the OAS team attending PCOC as special guests. OAS
members will teach 2 of the classes: Marc Vigo will teach a turtle and Enrique
Martinez will teach a penguin.  Patty Grodner (Chairperson of PCOC 2019) will
teach the third bonus class: 12 letter-fold models!

See all dates and details here. <https://origamiusa.org/connect>
Happy Folding,

Origami Connect Committee

OrigamiUSA
15 W. 77th St.
New York, NY 10024
United States
212-769-5635
Contact us at ad...@origamiusa.org <mailto:ad...@origamiusa.org>.

Manage your privacy and communications settings.
<https://origamiusa.org/user/me/edit/Privacy_and_Communications_53>
Unsubscribe from all broadcast emails.
<http://origamiusa.org/civicrm/mailing/optout?reset=1&jid=2182&qid=493926&h=100c452e1ef9bb51>