Dear Folding Friends,

We are happy to say that many of you have reserved rooms already for PCOC 2019
(Pacific Coast OrigamiUSA Convention)!  Thanks for reserving early!  It helps
us in planning for the convention.

Unfortunately, we have run out of rooms for some of the nights surrounding the
conference.  We are trying to negotiate adding rooms to our block.  It would be
very helpful if you are interested in a reserving a room and have not done so,
to please email  pcoc-lodg...@origamiusa.org. Please indicate what nights you
plan to be in Portland and what kind of room you are interested.  We can’t
guarantee any reservations but we can request and negotiate as many as we know
we will need.  Please share this information with any friends you may know that
are planning on attending PCOC 2019.

We are looking forward to a great convention in Portland, Oregon!  Any other
questions?  Please write to us at pcoc-i...@origamiusa.org.

Happy Folding

Pacific Coast OrigamiUSA Committee