Hi everyone.

I've been offered money for helping someone interpret his legally-owned
diagrams, so he can follow the steps and fold the models. This is a very
uncommon situation if you ask me. That's why I don't know if this is
ethically acceptable or not; all the diagrams are basically for authored
models. Can you please share with me your thoughts and advice?

I really appreciate it if you also forward your answer to me, or sent it
only to me, if you prefer to be private. I'd start with him tomorrow so I
also appreciate prompt answers.

Thank you so much for your help. I just want to do things in an ethical way
: )