> Sara Adams Sun, 28 Jul 2019 00:11:01 -0700
> <https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=origami@lists.digitalorigami.com&q=date:20190728>
>

> I checked German Amazon just now, but it doesn't seem to be available there:
> https://www.amazon.de/gp/offer-listing/0367208105/ref=tmm_pap_new_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=&sr=
> Do you know whether it will become available there soon?

> Best wishes and happy folding,

Hi Sara,

It has been over a couple of weeks since your query but unfortunately
I do not have an answer. Both me and CRC Press have written to Amazon
about this issue with no answer or fix. Normally, most Amazon
marketplace listings feed from the corresponding amazon.com listing
overnight or within 24 hours, so obviously there is some bug
somewhere. Maybe if you report this as a potential consumer they might
address the situation. Sorry about this.

Meenakshi

My Modular Origami Galleries:  http://www.origamee.net